Wednesday 4 March 2009

How to achieve my Aspirational Grade


Today I learnt that my interim grade is a B due to me attaining an overall score of 2.1.2.1 within my effort, ability to work independently, quality of writing and submission and quality of homework.

I have set myself 3 targets in order for me to achieve my aspirational grade which is an A, which will reflect on how hard I work up until the point when I will take my exam.

...My 3 Targets...

* Go over my notes taken in class in order for me to be able to remember what I learnt throughout the lesson and begin to revise for my exam, so that when I take it I understand what is being asked of me to do in order to receive full marks.

* Catch up on any work missed if I am absent for a lesson, to ensure that I do not fall behind during the upcoming weeks of the exam.

* Improve my quality of writing by practicing more questions and exam papers so that when it comes to me doing the exam, I am fully prepared to provide a detailed answer for the question of which I am being told to do.

No comments: