Wednesday 14 January 2009

Self Evaluation 2


...Attainment...

1 - I have graded myself a 1 due to the fact that I feel as though my attainment within the course has been continuous as I have always tried to do my homework to the best of my ability which as a result shows the teachers that I have understood the work and what has been taught by them.

...Effort...

2 - I have graded myself a 2 as I always aim to complete my work on time and always take notes during lessons, but I feel as though I could try harder within the lessons by contributing more in class discussions.

...Punctuality...

3 - I feel as though my punctuality to lessons has improved a lot since last term which is why I have graded myself a 3 but I still feel as though it could be a lot better if I was to come on time to all of my lessons as I am sometimes late but only by a few minutes.

...Submission and quality of homework...

1 - I have graded myself a 1 because I feel as though my submission and quality of homework is always good as I aim to meet deadlines and always work to the best of my ability to show that I understand the different concepts of media.

...Ability to work independently...

1 - I have no problem in working independently which is why I have graded myself a 1, reason for being is because as a class we are usually told to work alone and then feedback to the class which as a result allows me to share my ideas and opinions on a specific topic.

...Quality of writing...

2 - I have graded myself a 2 as I feel as though my quality of writing is fairly good but can be improved by linking the key concepts to the media terminology.

...Organisation of Media folder...

1 - I have graded myself a 1 as I know that my Media Studies folder is very well organised due to the fact that I have separated Mr Bush and Miss Holliday's work from each other by using dividers and I have also put all of my work in order of date.

...Oral contributions in class...

3 - I have graded myself a 3 as I know that I do not orally contribute within class as much as other people even though I know I am capable of doing so. I feel as though I could talk more within class discussions which as a result will allow me to share my ideas and opinions on a topic with the other people within my class.

...Contributions to your Practical Production Group...

2 - I have graded myself a 2 as I know that I have made equal contributions within my group and have therefore been able to share my ideas with the other people within my group, however as a group I know that there a few parts within our storyline that will need to be changed to ensure that we produce a trailer that truly reflects the way in which we work.

(WWW)

* My submission and quality of homework shows that I have understood what has been taught.

* I am able to link the different types of media terminology to one another which as a result provides a continuous concept flow.

* I am able to work well independently as well as in groups which shows that I am able to adapt to different types of situations.

(EBI)

* I contributed more within class discussions.

* I link the key concepts of media to the media terminology.

* I improved on my punctuality to lessons.

No comments: